Investment opportunities matched to your specific goals.
Epic has a unique advantage in investing: the depth and reach of a
multinational establishment with the agility of an independent firm.
Incorporating an entrepreneurial mindset with institutional stability and due diligence, we see the value-add opportunities that others might miss while ensuring that every investment opportunity is thoroughly vetted.
We provide both pension funds and private investors alike with direct investing, fund investing, and co-investing opportunities in core, core+, value-add, and opportunistic assets. With access to Canadian and American markets, we can reliably offer quality cross-border investment opportunities that support your portfolio’s goals.
Our track record speaks for itself: our ability to consistently deliver valuable opportunities has enabled us to build strong, long-term relationships with our clients and partners.
Epic sources and underwrites properties on behalf of private and institutional investors seeking longer-term direct ownership.
- Customized strategies to achieve the investment objectives of our clients’ real estate investment programs tailored by property type, geography, target returns, risk and liquidity needs.
- Prioritize “off market” acquisition and re-development opportunities leveraging value-add strategies or Core/Core+ programs with focus on improving operational performance and income growth.
Epic leverages its broad network to match investors that want to enter into the market with an established local partner.
- Co-investment strategies allow investors to diversify their capital allocations while benefiting from economies of scale and access to deal flow.
- Ideal strategy for private investors or mid-sized institutions looking to acquire larger assets and portfolios.
- Opportunity for international investors to enter the Canadian or U.S. market.
Fund Investment Opportunities
U.S. Multifamily Fund I LP
Investment Strategy: Income properties with value-add and core-plus characteristics.
The U.S. Multifamily Fund LP 1 is a closed-end fund that acquires value-add assets in U.S. markets with strong employment, proven population growth and reliable infrastructure. Targeted IRR of 14%+.
OPL Real Estate Fund
Investment Strategy: Opportunistic, development impact fund.
The OPL Real Estate Fund is a Canadian closed-end fund that focuses on mixed-use urban developments to deliver environmental, social and risk-adjusted returns. Targeted IRR of 18%+.